The Health Alliances Network is a US public benefit corporation, based in New York City. We specialize in health sciences education, specifically by:
- qualifying new entrants into the health and healthcare industries through specialized training
- providing ongoing medical continuing education to qualified physicians
- delivery of wellness and custom programs, and
- sharing innovative products and updated research and findings.
Our organization is focused on medical/healthcare and health/wellness through two distinctions: thansMedical® and thansWellness®.
Since our inception in 2015, we have launched thansWellness® through two product offerings: thansWellness®Learning Holidays and The Health Alliances Network Licensed Programs featuring United Pilates™. In 2017-2019, we will launch thansMedical® and its program offerings.
thansWellness® offers several program and service offerings, they are:
- Certification Programs for entrants into the Wellness Industry,
- Retreats and Learning Holidays for personal and professional interests, and
- Branded Products.
© The Health Alliances Network.